LEVEL 1: LOCAL TOURNAMENTS
By participating in a Local Tournament (Festival or Express), your team has qualified for any of the Regional Tournaments explained below.
LEVEL 2: REGIONAL TOURNAMENTS
All teams qualify for the Open Division by participating in a Kick It 3v3 local event (Festival and Express). Divisions are formed based off rankings and record. Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions are formed. The top 2 teams in each Gold division at any Kick It 3v3 Regional Championships will qualify for EID at the USA 3v3 National Championships.
2014 Kick It Regionals
- Rocky Mountain Super Regional: Vail, CO July 25-27
- Southeast Regional: Rock Hill, SC July 26-27
- Florida Regional: August 1-3
- Texas Regional: Dallas, TX August 2-3
- Midwest Super Regional: Alton, IL August 2-3
- Great Plains Regional: Lincoln, NE August 2-3
- New England Regional: Wethersfield, CT August 2-3
- Oklahoma Regional: Tulsa, OK August 9-10
- Northeast Super Regional: York, PA August 9-10
LEVEL 3: USA 3V3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Teams that participate in a Kick It local event (express or festival) qualify for the OPEN division. The top 2 teams in each division at any Kick It 3v3 Regional Championships will qualify for EID at the USA 3v3 National Championships.